Ok, today is my half p day, and guess what, I forgot my camera cable at home! Don't sweat I will send more next Monday, with another baptism picture we have Saturday. Cool huh. We got quite a few progressing investigators. Its real crazy. Honestly, my language is coming along from whence it came. Horrible to begin with. I'm finally figuring out how to study which has been the hardest part. its been 3 separate times now that I feel like i have to take on the hardest part of STARTING to learn. I'm so tired of that: I don't know really what to do, but I'm taking this grammar, phrase and vocab book released by the church and memorizing vocab from there. I got some more flash cards the other day. I guess I'll only learn how to talk about gospel stuff for lessons for now and still not talk to people till later when I can afford to expand my vocal. ah its so frustrating to not be able to do a lot yet. I'm so tired of being new. I want to be aged and seasoned. I'm not gonna give up on working hard though so I'll eventually be okay, and perhaps not so lonely. That sucks a lot but, well, make it through the day.
Man its for sure though, this first few months is gonna be really rough and lonely. My comp is super chill though. we have another baptism this Saturday, I'm stoaked. sorry I'm all mixed up with what I have said the other day and today so next week will be more consistent. Re-ask any questions I completely forget to answer.
Today we got to go to the temple and it was my first time in Spanish. I got quite a bit i was impressed. probably about 40 percent. It's all in Vosotros which is super formal and only used in the scriptures and in Spain so that was cool to hear. Don't even worry, I pretty much failed at the end ha ha so much for being a pro!
have a good week everyone, ill be back around on Monday.
-McLean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment