Monday, November 9, 2009

October 12, 2009

HI!!
Sorry for the delay a lot has happened this week. so conference was awesome! I will never have an experience like watching it in the MTC like that again. It was very hot but very good and we enjoyed it all. Took a TON of notes wow! Yes, all, I loved the part about Manti temple and i was totally fixed on it the entire time! So that night things started getting bad. By Wednesday I was in bed all day so sick. mom I feel your pain and i hope you are feeling better! That's hard to be working so much while being so sick! I hope it wasn't a sinus infection. So by Wednesday night I was in the 2m, quarantine ward! ha ha I was 'very very positive' for the flu. Yikes. I will let you guess what kind of flu I was positive with....anyway. I got out Saturday and its nice to be out. Mom, thank you so much for all you have done it is a blessing! Cassie said hi back and we are going to make the picture by the map happen. it didn't yet because we weren't allowed to that certain time Sunday because sacrament meeting was happening nearby. Rachel, the ties!!! AHHH!! My district loves them and i am so stoaked! I'm wearing the first one Thursday. My flight leaves Thurs. morning at 6 so i am at the travel office at 3 AM yikes! Its gonna be a long day but I will definitely call you. Elder rich my comp is totally not going with me yet he hasn't any shots done or his visa! HA! But 24 people are on the flights down there. I got my last twinrix shot today and that was 93 bucks yikes! The lady looked at my records and said 'your mom gets an a+ for doing all this, tell her that!" Totally true! OK so sorry for the delay, I did meet the elder that is from monte and marla's ward, he is so cool! Not in my district but is going down with me so chances are I will at least be in his district in the DRMTC. DL is fun and i get to lead the district in a ton of stuff and give assignments and go to tons of meetings. Rachel thank you for your words of advice, mixed with eleishas about the companion stuff. Ugh, this week has been hard and i have been praying so much because its so hard with my comp. he really is so hard to live with and its gotten to the point im just trying to survive till wednesday and praying my new comp in the DR will be different. I realized today that the hard things i feel and the downness I feel is because we do not have a close relationship and that sucks! Especially cuz I already feel like I have crap for brains with the language! tueday night before i went into quarentine I had to call him out hard core and put him in his place. the trash immature crap was going too far and it had to stop so i drew the line. Its just so hard and i feel like I dont have that physical person to turn to for things. thats why I am struggling. Spanish? Blows. I cannot find out how I learn, and that is whats keeping me down. Flashcards, eh, writing it, eh, I just dont know what it takes. Im really praying for a miracle for when i hit DRMTC for me being immursed and i learn better there. I wish I could just hit the feild and learn by going out with my sr. comp. and all that. The mtc is...well...i dont think i will miss it much. Its fun, but its so hard with who I am with. Wow i am whining a lot i will try to stop. Pretty upset cuz i missed my pday and missed the temple so i have only gone once! Elder hulsey and i are calling our BP today to get special permission to go tomorrow. he is so cool, we frequently have exceedingly deep doctrinal discussions and really learn a lot off each other it is so much fun. post mission, we are meeting up to have more of our talks. Whilst in quarantine we figured a way to send mail back and forth between me and my district that was hilarious. I hope I don't forget things, that stupid timer is counting down! I miss going to the temple with you mom and dad, I hope you are enjoying your time to serve together. I don't know how mail works in the DRMTC i hope it is similar at least for 6 more weeks, cuz after that, mail will be best done by pouch. crazy rules. Im not sure details on packages yet, but i will find out how that goes. I hear its good in the DR but again i will find out. Dad, you would be proud of me. I have rediscovered the power of the scriptures and i cant wait to talk to you about things like that again in two years. I am so grateful that things have changed since that night I came down to talk to you whilst you were in bed. No, no people have bothered me here and that last chance just passed by yesterday! What a blessing, I cant deal with that business! Eleisha I'm so happy you are experiencing mom craves. ha, you will be such a good mom that is so fun for your next appt! how exciting! I love steve and you both and am so grateful for your email and dearelder stuff. Im glad you are doing well and the house is coming alone. I hope you enjoy this first time for you. Rachel, again, ties!!!! I'm so stoaked and everyone was like bam! Those are sick!! I have a friend, Hermana Wolfe who is going to Hungaryin a few weeks, right by Romania! WOW!Please continue to pray for me and Spanish stuff. I really hope that the MTC experience down there will be a better one. I really pray I get an awesome comp and that I have the opportunity to learn the language! I really just wanna skip the MTC thing. but i here down there I can go street contacting and drop real BOMs and stuff! Awesome! I am so excited for a change and get a different experience in a different country. This week is nuts and I am sorry my time is up but I will write letters best I can and as soon as I can. it will most likely be once I arrive in the DR. I love you all and pray for you each of you often. Love you!
McLean

No comments:

Post a Comment